1. Select Your Product from the "Select Product" menu. If you choose an "Upload Your..." product, then you will upload your artwork files when ordering. Many other products are templates and you will be able to edit the design in our Online Designer. If you only have pieces of your design (photo, logo, text information, etc.) you can also upload these to your order so that our Art Department can create your layout. Please note in the "Additonal Instructions" field that you would like our designers to create your layout. You can also add instructions for the layout you would like. You then need to choose your Job Specifications.
2. Choose Your Job Specifications. If you have any questions regarding these details please contact us. You can also view our Job Specifications FAQs for more common questions.
3. Click "Continue" to Upload Files or Design Online. You can upload multiple files, such as when your product has artwork on the front and back. Please make sure they are labeled correctly (View our Artwork FAQ & File Setups for more info). The Design Online button will direct you to our Online Designer where you can edit the template. You can also choose "Upload Later" if you do not have your artwork yet.
4. Click "Checkout" to enter your Billing/Shipping information and any promo codes. If you are picking up your order then you do not need to enter shipping information. If you choose "Other Method/Pay Later" under Billing Method please note that your order will not go into production until it is both paid for and your proof is approved.
5. Confirm Order & Approve Your Proof. After you confirm your order, if you've chosen to have a soft proof (PDF) emailed to you then you will recieve it within 1-2 business days. The email will be sent to you with a link to approve or reject the proof. If you've selected a hard copy proof instead, we will send you a hardcopy by mail or courier. Fax your approval. Changes cannot be made after the proof is approved. Please note revisions can usually be made before approval.
The Products menu links to all the products we offer. Simply click on a product to view complete information about the product, including pricing. If you have questions about any product, please contact us. Our Notepad products are printed on an offset web press, if you want a digital printed product, please contact our customer service staff for pricing. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be happy to help you.
Back to Top
Our product pages provide instant pricing. The price is displayed automatically after you've selected all your choices for the product (Number of ink color(s), paper stock, size, turnaround, etc.). This price excludes sales tax and delivery costs. Price quotes for custom print jobs can be requested by clicking "Custom Quote" in the navigation menu at the top of this page.
Back to Top
A list of shipping methods are displayed at checkout. Shipping options include In-Store Pickup and UPS delivery options.
Back to Top
We currently offer a Standard production turnaround time. The turnaround time advertised for a product on this site is based on the typical number of days a print job is completed under normal circumstances, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. While we employ best efforts to meet your target deadline date, unforeseen delays in delivery services, breakdown of equipment, illness, inclement weather, acts of nature and other occurrences may impact our ability to meet the deadline.
If you require a faster turnaround time than advertised please contact us.
Yes! Once your job is paid for and the proof is approved, we will send you an email with your turnaround time. Please note that turnaround times start the day after your proof is approved. It is important that you do not count the day you ordered as the first day of your turnaround time. Your artwork must go through review and proofing. There may be delays in the proofing process if artwork is not compatible, the client requests more revisions or other various reasons.
Production will start when all of the following are met: all print-ready artwork is uploaded, full payment is received, and—when a proof has been requested by you—when your proof approval has been received before any indicated cutoff time.
Back to Top
No. The transit time for shipping is always additional to production turnaround. Please take this into consideration when placing your order. You will recieve an email with a tracking number when your item is shipped.
Yes. Production of your order will not start until we receive your proof approval. If you have requested a softproof, the proof approval must be received by us by via the emailed approval link we send you. If you have requested a hard copy proof, the signed and approved proof must be received by us by mail or fax. For orders and/or proofs that are approved after 8:00 AM, the production turnaround time starts the next business day.
No. The transit time for shipping is always additional to production turnaround. Please take this into consideration when placing your order.
Yes! We offer free professional design services with your order. Please upload any files to your product order that need to be included on the design. This may include photos, text, and/or sketched layouts (if you have an idea of what you want your artwork to look like). Our art department will take this information and create a professional design for you. Please view our Terms and Conditions for more information on our design services, proofing and revisions.
Only need a few changes made?
We can also make changes to your artwork. View our Artwork & File Setup FAQs for more information on which files are best for our art department to use and edit.
We can accept payment by credit card, account credit and cash. Cash payment must be made in-store.
Most major credit cards are accepted. All credit card payments are processed by Authorize.net. Some customers have the option to add credit to their account. If you would like to know more about this form of payment please contact us. Cash payment made in-store can be applied to your online order so that you still have the ease of online ordering but prefer paying cash.
Of course! We are here to assist you in the ordering process. The only thing you need to do is to complete payment online. We are happy to help set up your order over the phone. You also always have the option to visit our store and purchase your order with one of our helpful staff if you choose to do so.
EDDM or Direct Mail services can be added to many products. As pricing varies due to multiple factors, we provide a quote for these services. Simply choose EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) or Direct Mailing under the "Mailing Services (Quote)" dropdown in the Job Specifications section. You will also need to upload your carrier routes for EDDM or a mailing list for Direct Mail to your product order. For more information on these services visit our EDDM and Direct Mail service pages.